Im back
In a weird place. Im home alone for two weeks. Im not happy.
Being around family last weekend was harsh. Babies, husbands, lives. All stuff I dont have and Im waiting and hoping to get after I graduate.
Talked to Alan last night, I was pissed off, he was.. that mysterious self who's starting to piss me off. I dont play games.
Math is great, he and I hit it off.. Too bad we wont ever be 100% compatible, I couldnt bring him to the dark side, I couldnt share myself with him.
Sadness, emptiness, loneliness.
Welcome back to 2005.
Being around family last weekend was harsh. Babies, husbands, lives. All stuff I dont have and Im waiting and hoping to get after I graduate.
Talked to Alan last night, I was pissed off, he was.. that mysterious self who's starting to piss me off. I dont play games.
Math is great, he and I hit it off.. Too bad we wont ever be 100% compatible, I couldnt bring him to the dark side, I couldnt share myself with him.
Sadness, emptiness, loneliness.
Welcome back to 2005.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home