Why it hurt so much
It's not that I didnt see it coming.. It seemed too good to be true to begin with. Why did it hurt?
I thought it might work out. An educated guy, settled in life, looking for a partner rather than a good fuck. Someone who understood that it needs to be a relationship at its core, a vanilla one. Someone who was looking a girlfriend.
If he and i worked out, Id have no reason to leave the country after graduation. Other than pure educational/political ones. I could stay home, I could see my folks grow old, I could show them my baby when i become pregnant (in a future far far away), I wouldnt have to leave.
He never promised any of it, whats more, maybe we are not even compatible but the fact that he didnt even try makes me believe he either a) regretted it/got scared, b) i scared him lol or c) he was just trying luck and someone bit before i did. I didnt know him, i wasnt gonna jump into bed with him... not after meeting for coffee anyway :P
I hope i can meet someone like that, to spend a lifetime with. Itd be nice.
I thought it might work out. An educated guy, settled in life, looking for a partner rather than a good fuck. Someone who understood that it needs to be a relationship at its core, a vanilla one. Someone who was looking a girlfriend.
If he and i worked out, Id have no reason to leave the country after graduation. Other than pure educational/political ones. I could stay home, I could see my folks grow old, I could show them my baby when i become pregnant (in a future far far away), I wouldnt have to leave.
He never promised any of it, whats more, maybe we are not even compatible but the fact that he didnt even try makes me believe he either a) regretted it/got scared, b) i scared him lol or c) he was just trying luck and someone bit before i did. I didnt know him, i wasnt gonna jump into bed with him... not after meeting for coffee anyway :P
I hope i can meet someone like that, to spend a lifetime with. Itd be nice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home