Monday, November 28, 2005

first post - P+

This is my new blog and I will be the only one to read it for now. It'll help me to keep track of my actions and my successes or failures, whichever the case might be.
As the title of this journal says this month is a turning point for me, similar to the one I had a year and a half ago when I switched schools. There are many things that need to be changed and slowly but steadily Im gonna start to change them.

What did i do today so far?
  1. I studied in the morning after watching Prison Break, I must say its a big accomplishment since I dont usually study in the morning. I have everything I need within reach now so I dont need to waste time and I should thank that to my Master since He made me clean my shelves which is why things were very easy to find earlier.
  2. Emailed Ingrid, first time in over two months, or more, its her birthday to day and i had gotten in my mind that i was gonna call her but her mom told mine that she didnt have a phone up there in france so I guess an email will have to do it til she's back.
  3. Called my 'uncle', its his birthday today as well, i love this guy, he's always been so patient with me and i always shut him out, well actually i shut everyone out but that's another issue Ill work on in time.
What do I have left to do today?

  1. Exercise (edit 5.25 pm done)
  2. Finish reading all the material for tomorrow's exam and take some notes (edit 0.13 am going bed and only a few pages to go, will be up at 6 to finish reading and i truly hope i dont screw this up, not this time, gnite EDIT: 1.52 am i didnt go to bed but i decided to stay up and fnish everything so for the 1st time this year i think i finished reading in advance i just have to get up an hour early to review a few things and write down a couple of other little things so i can remember.. visual memory go figure, im so going to bed now im exhausted til later)
  3. Get a new toothbrush (done)
  4. weight myself (done.. lol lost 0.6 lbs.. interesting but still fat)
  5. Get the diet plan going (edit 6.15.. done and printed.. will start saturday morning)

By the end of the day or maybe tomorrow I'll see how I did, see what all I got completed and what's left to do. Til then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home