Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Just another tuesday

**edit, a whole day went by... and nothing changed so I might as well continue with this**
I'm in denial today I just don't want to think this is really happening.. The mere poofing act didn't and doesn't seem like something he'd do but i'm not sure of anything anymore.. after all henry left this way.. kinda ironic but this might not be the case I dont know and it worries me.. well dont know if it worries me or what.. i just can't believe it.. maybe i dont want to.. maybe im just holding onto that one thing i have left.. and thats that i havent talked to him yet.. so time will tell..

someone in the room is being a goobie.. shes young well a bit older than i am but has a whole different perspective on a Ds relationship.. not that i know everything about it but this girl.. she has it all wrong lol but none of my business so i just duct taped my mouth and kept quiet about it.. have enough issues myself.. Anyways.. thinking of an early night.. til tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home