**DRAFT** some changes that i believe were in order
If you had asked me a while ago what was it that kept me going Im almost 100% sure that the answer I'm gonna give below wasnt it. If you ask me now what is it that keeps me going I'd have to say it's the love I have for my Master and need I have to, for lack of better words, give myself to Him. This might sound as something that any so called slave would do but I'll be honest I didn't and still don't count myself as one of them, I'm working or making my way to get there but I certainly have a long way to go. **ack my sis is on cam distracting me.. chuckles i love that woman.. she's funny** Anyway as I was saying I'm holding on to the One i care for at the moment.. for the first time I think I'm focusing or attempting to focus on Him (I would say try but a Friend told me there's no such thing as try.. you either do or do not and I kinda agree with Him there).. dam it i keep losing my concentration here...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home