Monday, October 24, 2005

**DRAFT** how do i feel? v. i got so many things to say ackk

I think i neednt say that it took all of my pride to write here at all, for many reasons but mainly because I wanted to keep this to myself and just me.. I could have posted it in a private blog.. in a test blog .. but then I thought how wrong would that be since I would be withholding information from the one person Im not supposed to and well to sum it up it would be like taking a few steps back even if Im not quite sure where's forward and where's backward anymore.. I will leave that for later though.

I never thought myself as a strong person til someone said that to me a long while ago, of course at the time I said 'thats not true and you know it' yet the person was a bit right.. partially at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home