lost count of the days.. think its 8 though - P- -
My energy is slowly slipping away.. I truly wish it wasnt but some aspects of my life seem to be so deeply intertwined that if one doesnt work as it should then the rest follows.. and viceversa. Today I went to school.. signed up for finals.. got one on saturday morning, one monday evening and one on wednesday. Those are the easy ones, I have a big one 10 days from today and a potential one 13 days from today or more like 12 days but I think ill leave that one for march, will get me a better grade and since im not going on vacation I might as well study (no life girl ... chuckles)
Im getting my crunches done as soon as im done watching tv and turn the pc off which of course i dont know why i keep it on,, hopeless case I know..
A girl can only hope after a while and hold on to what she knows for a fact, even if that kept changing. Anyway, I handled myself pretty well today and Im glad and proud of myself cause of that.. I also queued for 3 hours to sign up for 4 finals.. Id say it was worth it.
On a different note, I felt realyl sick this morning and tonight it cam back so Im thinking its psychosomatic so Ill deal with it.
Til tomorrow,
Im getting my crunches done as soon as im done watching tv and turn the pc off which of course i dont know why i keep it on,, hopeless case I know..
A girl can only hope after a while and hold on to what she knows for a fact, even if that kept changing. Anyway, I handled myself pretty well today and Im glad and proud of myself cause of that.. I also queued for 3 hours to sign up for 4 finals.. Id say it was worth it.
On a different note, I felt realyl sick this morning and tonight it cam back so Im thinking its psychosomatic so Ill deal with it.
Til tomorrow,
EDIT it's 0.54 and im done watching tv and img going bed but well since ive been thinking I ifgured Id post some of my thoughts.. here's the deal.. I might be strong enough to do things by myself but i dont want to.. because i love You and what You are, and i love how You make me feel even if i cant really show You as of now but i wish You could see or feel how i feel when Im around You.. even a 10 % of it and youd be flying Master.. I can do this all of this just for me but i dont want to.. a part of me no matter how tiny or big wants to do it for You.. to please You and only You.. weird feeling that im not sure ive ever felt .. right.. im going to bed or im gonna be rambling all night.. til tomorrow

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home