Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Day 6

Im exhausted, I cant say why or that I have a reason to be exhausted I just am and I needed this time off to recover some energy to sit for the final/s Ill be taking in a week from today (monday). Im fighting myself right now, a part of me doesnt want to do anything anymore, not until I see Him.. the other part knows that Im doing this for me but both parts are scared, not that He should care but I do.. my fault though.. I cant get myself to go away as my favorite song says. Anyway I didnt do much today other than sleep tons and read some biochem for next week. Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day, some pampering and lots of studying and hopefully I will get to see Him, Im hoping He's okay just busy but I guess I wont know until I actually pm with Him so i'll be patient til then.

What did I do today?
  1. 35 crunches
  2. some reading
  3. slept lots
What will i do tomorrow?

  1. get up @ 9
  2. get my hands and feet done.. sandal season lol im such a girl
  3. cosmetologist.. summer season.. need to sunbathe soon and my skin needs to be sorta ready lol
  4. study biochem.. tons and decide whether im sitting for next weeks finals or not
Til tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home