day 4 & 5 (weekend)
Its not that I have tons to say for I didnt do much this weekend.. To be honest I didnt do anything productive (school-wise) I went out with friends yesterday's night, got wasted so badly that I decided to quit drinking for a little while, it's no fun when you cant enjoy going out or being in a club for all you wanna do is go home and sleep it off, rest aside when the only other girl with you is as wasted as you are only sluttier and she has a boyfriend so i had to take care of that as well. In the end we didnt do anything but dam I feel really bad today, no hungover just my stommach didnt take it well, we drank too fastt, not too much but I hadnt had dinner which was a big mistake.
What did i do yesterday and today?
Til tomorrow
What did i do yesterday and today?
- NOTHING, no crunches, nothing.. will make up for those 70 tomorrow
- Will try and get some studying done tonight since I wont be seeing Master after all
Til tomorrow

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home