Friday, December 02, 2005

Day 2

This thursday certainly was a long one, Im exhausted but since Im trying to get some self-discipline I didnt wanna mess this up already.
I got up at 6.30 am after three and a half hours of sleep which werent nearly as enough as i needed but such is life so i got up and took a shower, was freaked out but I relaxed a bit and after getting my hair ready and getting dressed (oh and after taking a glass of grapefruit's juice with ibuprofen lol which isnt a good combination lol) I started reviewing since i thought the exam started at 8, I kept panicking, thinking I didnt know enough and I could blow everything Ive worked on this year. Time went by and at 7.50 I left for school and I was there by 8 only to find out the exam wasnt until 9.30 am.. and duh for i already knew it except that i was so nervous that ive forgotten about it so I took that time to relax, talk to some friends and review some things for the exam oh and of course I found out I handt studied a whole topic because I thought that was included in last trimester's exam. The clock marked 9.30 and the exam started and of course question #1 was about the one thing I havent read .. all of it.. there went 10% of my whole grade I thought but i managed to figure some of it out and got around 0.25 for that question (luckily), I kept reading the exam and I noticed that I didnt know nearly as much than what i knew for last tuesday's exam and i panicked and wanted to elave so badly, my mind started wandering and I almost lost it, I was so scared of faling this one time, not just me but Master as well.. it was awful and I lost my concentration for around 20 minutes. After getting some composure back I kept taking one question at the time, I knew more than I thought I did but still not enough and I had the hardest time concentrating. I must have been in there for two and a half hours, it was awful. When I finished I was freaking out, I wanted to cry desperately so i went to the bathroom and just relaxed there, took a few deep breaths til I calmed down, then went out could barely smile but having my friend there helped. I had to wait over hour and a half to get my grade and know that i had passed.. barely passed but still passed. All the pressure I had almost took all the joy I felt for officially being now in 3rd year of med school (still have to sit for finals in 10 days) but I was still so happy. This subject was my karma and I was so worried about it but i did it. One less thing to worry about and Im brain dead as I type this and Im goign to bed as soon as im done. We hung out with friends after we got out grades.. the rest of the day just flew by and we lost track of time, we had lunch at 4.30 and chatted for hours, I got home around 7.15 or so and did nothing but check emails, pm with friends, watch a lil bit of Lost and lay in bed. Im so happy but Im still not relieved, this whole thing than I thought it'd be but I think Im on the right path so we'll see where that leads.

My plans for tomorrow are
  1. sleeping in for and extra hour or so
  2. go to school to hand in two papers in order to complete the only task left-- last 2nd year's assignment
  3. go to the movies with Jon.. He knew i wanted to check out Harry Potter without me even telling him.. lol that guy knows me and knew I wouldnt ask so it makes me happy to hang out with him, we get along really well.. he's the male version of me.. Ill have a pretty good time I think
So that's about, Im goign bed now, can barely type,
Til tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home