Thursday, May 05, 2005

anyway its all very strange

no kidding it is.... I've spent five days on my own.. He was busy working on a new deal.. Yesterday was our 6mth 'anniversary' should i wish to call you so due to my matinal lack of vocabulary.. Anyway the thing I barely saw him yesterday.. I barely saw him at all the past four days.. I dealt with it as best as I could which was very good should i say.. the thing is I would have liked to talk to him at least yesterday for a few minutes.. I didnt get the chance but I did this morning.. only to realise Hed had a crappy day regarding his house and the friend letting him stay there.. I tried to comfort him as best as I could... I tried to be understanding and gave him my point of view on things.. I dont he listened at all.. He seems so pissed.. now whose fault is that? Certainly not mine and guess this is what i get for all the whining days Hes put up with so far.. I would stand it any other given day-- not today... why? I dont expect a fugging gift.. nor a fugging card.. I did expect at least a comment related to our 6 months together... It's this kinda things that kinda bring me down.. making me wonder and then lead me to feeling bad... guilty for how could I be so selfish when he's facing real problems? But its always like that.. always about someone else's problems more important than mine... well i might say they tend to be.. but that's not what matters now

We'll see what the new day brings and what the enxt days bring.. I'm glad I love Him and wanna be with Him.. otherwise Id be wandering again.. lost as I wasa bit over a year ago... think I was the happiest girl a year ago.. things do change.. not all are bad but not all are good either

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home