I love me I hate me?
It's kinda hard to explain how i'm actually feeling tonight, well it's not that complicated, I hate me now.. been hating me since i started working on the paper for tomorrow... i have this thing for procrastinating and i don't know why i cant fix it... I guess old habits do die hard and i hate that because i could be in peace with myself now and actually go to bed early but being the way i am.. I wont for lotsa hours and tomorrow ill be half asleep after the exam so will result in a wasted day but anyways i hate myself in so many ways, well maybe its not that i hate myself but i dont understand why i do certain things that i know will end up hurting me.. say from the basic not studying which will result in a failure which will hurt my already damaged pride.. take nowfor example its 10.05 and i have my paper half done and i want a damn A which i wont get unless i get this done and what's gonna sound really silly is that i'm actually scared of disappointing someone. It's like I have all these worries but I don't do anything to work them out if that makes sense at all. Anyways it 12.42 and still have to finish the damn paper.. so better get to do it if wanna go bed at a decent time

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home